My name is Eddie and I have been working in the computer industry for over 13 years. I am located in Charlotte North Carolina.
My services consist of
- free computer and laptop diagnostics
- repairing/upgrading Windows and Apple computers
- repairing/upgrading Windows and Apple laptops
- repairing/upgrading printers
- setting up home networks
- configuring backup solutions
- individual or group computer training
- overall being a liaison to an individual’s technician needs
Why PC Eddie?
Over the years I have talked to friends, family members, and people I have met who were misguided, misinformed, or just confused about computers and the internet. I decided to start a consulting practice to assist people with computer and network needs. To learn more about PC Eddie, you can follow me on Twitter or Google+.
Have you been in any of the below situations?
- Have you ever wished for your own personal computer technician?
- Do you catch yourself telling your family that you will work on that broken computer, laptop, or printer but just don’t have time?
- Have you been on hold to talk to a technician for so long that you feel yourself growing old?
- Have you become so frustrated at a computer technician/salesperson as they talk in some kind of tech language that you don’t understand nor care to understand?
If you have been in the above situations or need assistance with a technical issue, email me.